Live Composer Not Activating On The Home Page
Check following debugging steps:
- Disable all the third-party plugins and check again. This way you can see if exist a plugin conflict. The problem remains when are enabled just the shipped plugins?
- Go to WP Admin > Settings > Reading and set the front page with "About" page, for instance. Is the Live Composer activating on the new home page?
- Do you run the same issue with a default WordPress theme?
If the answers are:
Then, probably there is a server restriction. Here are few suggestions:
- Contact the hosting provider and ask them to whitelist the domain name in the mod_security settings.
- Check in your cpanel if exist a security module.
- Check in your cpanel if there are notices about some script conflicts.
We had customers solving this problem creating a new user with admin rights.