Before theme installation:
- Backup your website if it's not a clean WordPress installation and you have any custom content on it.
- Make sure you have the latest version of WordPress installed.
- Download the latest version of our theme from the ThemeForest
- Upload the theme (make sure you upload the right file: xxxxx_theme_installable.zip) via WordPress admin panel and activate it.
- Disable any other third-party plugins before starting the theme installation process.
Theme installation process:
Our theme installer will quickly and easily run you through the installation process:
Theme installation process failed?
First of all, you should know that we provide a free theme installation. So if something went wrong feel free to contact us and provide some feedback regarding the server configuration. This article will help you to check if the server meets the requirements.
If the theme installation process did not complete correctly, please go to Appearance > Theme Config and try to run it again. Our theme installer is smart enough to know what has and has not already been done, so it won't duplicate work.
If you want to start from scratch...
Theme installation process can fail due to problems caused by third-party plugins or connection errors. You can try to start from scratch and reset your WordPress website to a clean state using WordPress Database Reset plugin. This plugin reset your WordPress installation to a completely clean state. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR CONTENT, so make sure you follow this advice only if you know what you do and don't mind to have all the website content deleted!