Versions 1.8.7 and lower:
Please watch this quick video:
To edit the footer follow the next steps:
- Visit WP Admin > Appearance > Footers;
- Click View under the footer used;
- Edit the footer the same way you edit pages.
The same process illustrated:
Versions 1.9x and above:
The SEOWP theme come by default with two different footers, one with a more complex layout like presented on our live demo, and one with a simplified look. In this theme generation, with the present Live Composer integration, you can create unlimited footers.
Follow the next instructions to edit the ready-made footer
Go to WP Admin > Appearance > Headers/Footers and select the footer you are using. In the case you are using the demo content, open in Live Composer the "Footer - default design".
- Edit the content of the modules. Please note that the "Button module" label needs to be edited with double click on the text.
How to create a new footer?
- Go to WP Admin > Appearance > Headers/Footers and click on "Add Header/Footer".
- Set the destination of this template.
- If need to have this footer displayed on all the pages by default, simply check the "Default" option.