Rankie – Wordpress rank tracker is a WordPress rank checker plugin that will help you track wordpress rankings on Google keeping a close eye on each keyword position.
- Track wordpress ranking on Google
Rankie can track unlimited number of keywords ranking on Google and keep updating these ranks daily as it works as a Wordpress SERP plugin.
- Generate ranking reports
Rankie can generate ranking reports per month , per year or by all time letting you know how ranking is going ? up or down with details on every single position change for each tracked keyword. As a wordpress rank reporter It also allows downloading these reports as PDF .
- Keyword research tool
Rankie is not only a wordpress serp tracker plugin but also integrates a powerfull keyword research tool that generates huge lists of valuable keywords you can target.
These keywords are generated by catching Google suggestions for your specified keyword by appending all language charachters one by one to the main keyword .
as example if you want keywords about “weight loss” the plugin will search Google for “weight loss” returning 10 suggestion results for this term then searches “weight loss a” returning another 10 results then “weight loss b” returning another 10 … etc till it searchs “weight loss z” . all results returned will be listed for you to check or select and show as a list to copy/paste.
+ All languages are supported .
- Auto track searched keywords
If someone visited your wordpress via a Google search and Google provided us by the keyword the visitor searched then the plugin can add this keyword to the dashboard for tracking .
- 4 different methods for locating positions
The wordpress rank tracker provide 4 different methods to choose from for site locating postion on Google for keywords.
- Google Directly: search Google directly for the first 100 resutls for your keyword and check the postion
- Google Ajax Api: uses the official google ajax api to fetch the first 64 results and check the position
- whatsmyserp.com: uses the whatsmyserp.com positon locating method to get positon from the top 300 results
- [NEW] Google via zalmos.com proxy: uses the zalmos.com to access Google up to first 100 results
- Daily report email
Plugin can send you a daily email with each position transition up or down .
- Ranking grap for each keyword
Plugin records unique ranking records and generate a ranking graph for each keyword being tracked .
- Easy filtering
The wordpress rank tracker plugin allow Keywords tracked to be instantly filtered by site,group or by search term .
- Proxy support
as a wordpress google rank plugin Rankie can use proxies when accessing Google for search.
- Detailed action log
The wordpress rank checker stores every single action done by the plugin.
- To configure the plugin under Rankie Menu click "Settings"
You will see options like this .
- Google Country: Choose what google site to use
- Keyword Research Google: Choose what google site will be used by the keyword research tool
- Keyword Research Language letters: Write the research language letters
- Catch Google Search Terms: Tick this option for the plugin to track keywords that google refered vistors for
- Auto update ranks: Tick to update ranks daily
- Use external cron job instead: tick this option to disable using the internal wordpress cron job
- Cron job command: Copy this command to add it to your crontab
- Alternative cron job command: if the main cron link didn't work for you use this one
- use ip:port proxies : Tick this option to use proxies when connecting to google
- proxy List : add one proxy per line on the format ip:port or on the format ip:port:username:password
To start using the plugin click Dashboard under Rankie menu to add a your keywords
- Add Keywords: Click this button to add new keywords for tracking
- Site:add main domain host
- Keywords:Keywords to track one per line
- Group:Select a group for this keyword
- Add Keywords:Click this button to add keywords
- Bulk Action: Choose a bulk option to apply to selected keywords
- Filter Sites: Choose what site to show keywords for
- Filter Groups: Select what group to show
- Search Keyword: Filter the keywords by a search term
- Rank Charts: Ranking chart for the clicked keyword
- Rank Records: Unique ranking records achieved for clicked keyword
To generate ranking reports visit the "Reports" menu under "Rankie" menu
- Site Filter:Choose what site to report for
- Group Filter:Choose what group to report for
- Report By:Choose what report type
- Year:Select report year
- Month:Select report month
- Generate Report:Clicking this button update the report
- Download PDF:Clicking this button downloads a PDF report to download
- Ranking Graph:Global ranking graph
- Went up:Keywords that ranked better in search engine
- Went down:Keywords that lost some ranking
- Summary:Rankings sum by top position
- Rank vs Outrank:Rankings sum by top position
- Ranking by top position:Rankings sum by top position
- All Current Rankings:All ranks for registered keywords
To Get keyword suggestion to use visit the "Research" menu under "Rankie" menu
- Fat Keyword:write your gross keyword you want keywords about
- Search:Click search to get full list of keywords
- Clear:Click to clear keyword suggestions
- Check all:Tick to select all keywords
- Show as list:Click to show selected keywords as a list to copy/paste